Fall 2018 in Maryland
Have you ever wondered what fun things there are to do in the State of Maryland this fall? Well, a quick google search turned up some pretty exciting places to visit this fall in Maryland.
- You can go to the Homestead gardens Fall Fest in Davidsonville, MD from September 22nd through October 28th (Saturdays and Sundays). This is sure to be a treat for that person looking for design ideas. Rumor has it, they even have entertainment for the kids.
- In Lothian, Maryland, you can visit the Greenstreet Gardens Fall Festival and Corn Maze from September 22nd through October 28th (on the weekends). They have hayrides, jumping pillows, a tire tower, corn mazes and so much more.
- You can go biking or hiking along the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal. They have various visitor centers spread over 185 miles of beautiful trees. You can also ride a mule drawn canal boat, where a guide talks about life in the 1870s.
- There is a popular annual one-day event (October 6th), featuring apples, pumpkins, flowers, crafts and entertainment – the Darlington Apple Festival.
- On November 17th, you can enjoy the Amish Quilt Auction in Mechanicsville, MD. You can bid on large or small handmade quilts and don’t forget baked goods and foods.
So if you are looking for fun activities to do this fall, you can stay right here in Maryland – just google fall activities to do in Maryland. Please do not forget to share any experiences you may have at these events with us, on our Facebook page.